Web PM

Washington Post Doesn't Answer Why No Bin Laden 9/11 Indictment
Whitewash piece seeks to dismiss questions about FBI most wanted page but doesn't address why embassy indictment took 3 months yet no 9/11 charge after 5 years


Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | August 28 2006

A Washington Post article today attempts to refute and dismiss questions as to why the FBI's most wanted page for Osama bin Laden includes no apportion of blame for 9/11 - yet the Post fails to answer why there has been no formal indictment of bin Laden five years after 9/11 when it only took three months to charge him with the 1998 embassy bombings.

A key cornerstone of the 9/11 truth movement's challenge that verifiable evidence proving the government's version of events be presented in court is the fact that bin Laden's wanted page on the FBI website contains no reference to 9/11, only charging bin Laden with involvement in the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya.

In late September 2001, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI Rex Tomb told Wired News, "There's going to be a considerable amount of time before anyone associated with the attacks is actually charged."

"To be charged with a crime, this means we have found evidence to confirm our suspicions, and a prosecutor has said we will pursue this case in court."

In June 2006, Muckraker Report investigative reporter Ed Haas contacted the FBI to ask why 9/11 was not specifically mentioned on Bin Laden's wanted page on the FBI website.

“The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden's most wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11," he was told Rex Tomb.

Five years later and bin Laden has not been charged as having any association with the 9/11 attacks. By the FBI's own guidelines, they have found or been provided with no evidence to connect bin Laden to the events of that day. This includes the alleged "confession tape" which was miraculously 'discovered' in a house in Jalalabad by US troops and features a bin Laden doppelganger with a rotund frame and absent the real bin Laden's slender nose. According to the FBI bin Laden is left-handed, yet the tape shows him writing a note with his right hand. In Bin Laden's first interview after the 9/11 attacks he denied any involvement. This isn't like a kid caught thieving in a sweet shop - terrorists always claim responsibility for attacks they have perpetrated otherwise why bother killing people to send a political message?

The fact that the FBI does not consider the 'confession tape' as reliable evidence of involvement in 9/11 is completely dismissed by the Washington Post who say the tape proves that Al-Qaeda have, "proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again." -Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change" - Click here to get the DVD or click here to watch online now!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In July 2006, the New York Times reported that a CIA counterterror unit named Alec Station, a 10-year old subdivision tasked with finding bin Laden, had been closed down. In addition, former CIA director Buzzy Krongard told the London Times that bin Laden should stay free and it was better off for the world for him to remain at large.

On two separate occasions President Bush has publicly stated that he is no longer interested in catching bin Laden.

The Washington Post article is clearly an attempt to whitewash and dismiss further investigation into why there has been no formal indictment implicating bin Laden in the 9/11 attacks. At no point in the piece does the Post's senior journalist Dan Eggen address the question of why there has been no formal indictment - only stating that "Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001."

The embassy bombings occurred on August 7th 1998 and bin Laden was indicted for them on November 4th of the same year - less than three months after the attack. Yet we are approaching five years since 9/11 and no indictment has taken place nor has any formal court hearing been scheduled or even considered.

The Washington Post whitewash fails to answer the question of why there has been no formal indictment.

The reason that there has been no indictment in the five years since the attack and why there will never be one is because the evidence connecting nineteen incompetent pilots acting at the behest of an ailing Sheik hobbling between a cave and a kidney dialysis machine with the most infamous terror attack in history is non-existent. Any further high-profile inquiry into what happened on 9/11, even if it is a cover-up job appointed by Bush like the 9/11 Commission, will only turn up more bizarre inconsistencies which render the official story impossible.

The criminals wish for no further scrutiny of their act of mass murder and the current counter-attack against the 9/11 truth movement being run through their propaganda organs like Popular Mechanics and the Washington Post is part of that resistance.

COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

---------------------------------------------------

Prison Planet.tv: The Premier Multimedia Subscription Package: Download and Share the Truth!

Please help our fight against the New World Order by giving a donation. As bandwidth costs increase, the only way we can stay online and expand is with your support. Please consider giving a monthly or one-off donation for whatever you can afford. You can pay securely by either credit card or Paypal. Click here to donate.

FAIR USE NOTICE