In light of today's regurgitation of the alleged terror plot to bomb multiple transatlantic airliners in August 2006, a non-event that led to mothers being forced to drink their own breast milk amidst a myriad of other airport humiliations, it's necessary to expose once again the true nature of this farce.
"Eight men planned to detonate bombs aboard flights from London across the Atlantic to create deaths on an almost unprecedented scale," reports the BBC.
"Homemade devices were to be smuggled on to passenger aircraft and detonated mid-flight, Woolwich Crown Court heard."
Let's take a moment to recap on a few facts about what actually happened.
(Article continues below)
- British MI5 Intelligence had already infiltrated an agent within the bomb squad before the alleged attack was set to take place. British newspapers at the time reported on how MI5 'sneek and peek' teams had discovered and bugged the terror cell's bomb making lab and, "Allowed the terror plot to almost reach fruition - potentially putting civilian lives at risk."
- In actual fact, as Pakistani news sources highlighted, MI5 learned that the attack was due to take place on Wednesday August 16th - yet they didn't intend to arrest the alleged terrorists until Thursday August 17th or after - at least 24 hours after the attack had taken place. The timeline offers no other explanation than the fact that MI5 were prepared to let the attack go ahead before they would make arrests.
- U.S. and British authorities were fully aware of the plot at least a week in advance and squabbled between one another on when to announce that it had been foiled. Despite the fact that MI5 had had the group under surveillance for months and had already infiltrated an agent into their ranks, a sudden announcement was made on August 10th that the plot had been exposed as if it was a last minute rescue - throwing airports into chaos as fearmongering set in and travelers were forced to endure all kinds of new humiliation despite the fact that all the alleged terrorists had been under MI5's control for weeks if not months.
- Previous investigations into how MI5 infiltrates its agents into terror organizations provide a pattern as to what undoubtedly happened in this instance - the accused terrorists were likely told that they were helping test security by being part of a drill to measure the responsiveness of airline counter-terrorism.
- The behavior of the alleged terrorists gives no other explanation than they were completely unaware that they were about to be framed for such a mammoth terror plot. The characters and behavior of the known liquid bomb suspects at the time was completely inconsistent with any notion that they were preparing to kill themselves in acts of mass terror - mirroring the pre-attack demeanor of the 7/7 patsies.
- One of the main suspects, Tayib Rauf, was pictured on CCTV entering a bulk order supermarket in Birmingham just two hours before anti-terror police swooped in to grab him for his alleged role in a plot to bomb ten transatlantic airliners. What were the tools of terror Rauf was acquiring before his kamikaze death mission? Knives? Peroxide to make the deadly liquid bomb? Cameras to detonate the bombs? No - he was buying cakes. "Does this look like the kind of person planning such a plot? He doesn't look like he's about to blow himself up," the owner of the store told the London Mirror. Rauf chatted with the owner, who said he was more concerned about his father's confectionary business than the fact that he was about to aid in the mid-air slaughter of 3,000 people. Any two-bit psychologist can tell you that this individual's behavior completely belies the notion that his life is about to come to an end. That in itself exposes the alleged plot for the monumental fraud it is.
- Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray also highlighted the limited capabilities and intent of the suspects - proof he said that the alert was government propaganda from a cabal that yearned for a "new 9/11." "None of the alleged terrorists had made a bomb. None had bought a plane ticket. Many did not even have passports, which given the efficiency of the UK Passport Agency would mean they couldn't be a plane bomber for quite some time," said Murray.
- Again we were subjected to the same old story - they had young families, they were not political, they were active members of the community, everyone liked them whatever race, they loved football, they planned to be doctors, they had future prospects. The evidence that the London bombers knew they were about to die was so flimsy that newspapers and even the London Metropolitan Police concluded that they were unwitting dupes.
Despite these telling facts, all of which were casually brushed aside by the corporate media, we are now being forced to endure the same dose of fearmongering again two years later, absent the glaring reality that the much vaunted liquid bomb plot was nothing more than a cooked-up fraud on behalf of British and U.S. intelligence.