Friday, May 26, 2017 15:45 BST
Merkel Land: Woman Shows Injuries After Being Beaten by Migrants
Respondents call victim "racist" for complaining about it.
• Navy Seal Tells Katy Perry "Go To Hell" Over Terrorism Comments
• ‘ISIS planning MONTH of UK terror attacks starting THIS weekend’, security expert claims
• Migrant boats banned from Sicily during G7 over security fears
• DHS chief: If you knew what I knew about terror, you’d ‘never leave the house’
• Las Vegas authorities on alert over new ISIS propaganda video
Macron unshaken by Trump power grip
Diplomacy can be a white-knuckle ride at times.
• Trump calls Germany ‘bad, very bad’ over their global exports as he pledges to stop them selling millions of cars in the US during meeting with European leaders
• Trump talks terrorism while Europe shouts ‘Climate!’
FBI Refuses To Hand Over “Comey Memos” To Congress
House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz said today that the FBI had decided to withhold documents.
• Donald Rumsfeld Shuts Down Joy Behar Over Election Results With Two Words
Doctor Quits Profession After Urging Minorities To Rape Front National Voters to Create ‘Half-Breeds
“Since [right wing women] are part of the recipe for crossbreeding their own pale race, let’s use it against her side.”
• Video Catches Planned Parenthood Abortionist Joking About Eyeballs From Aborted Babies “Rolling Into Our Laps”
Leaflet from mosque attended by bomber decries “western lifestyle”
An attendee of the mosque who was also in the audience said the mosque had a “multi-cultural community” and said the leaflet was “not official”.
• Armed police on trains as terror network hunt steps up
• Dozens dead as gunmen ambush convoy carrying Egyptian Coptic Christians
• Greek goddess statue removed in Bangladesh after Islamist outcry
• Philippines crisis ‘transmogrified into invasion by foreign terrorists’
• NY high school defends new Muslim prayer room for Ramadan
UPDATE: Wall around Obama’s DC home complete!
As Barack Obama waxes eloquent about the supposed negative impact of walls on humanity, crews have completed the wall surrounding his Washington, DC home.
• Dems Lose Again: Montana Republican Wins Despite ‘Body Slamming’ Liberal Reporter On Eve of Election
• Professor Arrested After Being Allegedly ID’ed As ‘Bike Lock’ Attacker By 4Chan
MILO Claims That Louise Mensch Is a Troll, Says She Pushes Crazy Russian Theories to HELP Trump
Famed political personality and former friend of Louise Mensch, Milo Yiannopoulos, has just dropped a bomb on his old mate.
• Jared Kushner Under Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Officials Say
Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government to give everybody free money
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg called on the need to consider universal basic income for Americans during his Harvard Commencement Speech.
Scorching-Hot Bitcoin Drops $300 in an Hour- and Still Rises on the Day
How red-hot is bitcoin?
• Economist Who Predicted US Housing Bubble Issues Warning: “We Probably Will Have A Recession Next Year”
• Free Money: Potential Presidential Candidate Mark Zuckerberg Suggests That All Americans Should Get A ‘Universal Basic Income’
NY Times Reporter Takes Local Reporter’s Photo Of Gianforte Citation & Passes It Off As His Own
New York Times reporter Jonathan Martin took a local reporter’s photo of Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte’s citation and tried to pass it off as his own.
None the Happier: Antidepressants in Water Make Fish Angry, Easy Prey
Tons of antidepressants leak into the water.