Thursday, May 26, 2016 17:38 BST
ISIS Jihadist Allowed to Spew Hate on Twitter For 6 MONTHS Without Being Banned
Postal votes opened too early without witnesses in violation of federal law.
• Austrian Election Stolen From Conservative Populist?
• Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob
• Sharia courts in UK face Government inquiry over treatment of women
• Denmark: Syrian Man With 3 Wives And 20 Kids To Get $32,000 A Year In Welfare
• Population to surge by four million due to mass immigration that will ‘change the face of England forever’
• ‘Last Whites of The East End’ – BBC Doc On The Dwindling White-Working Class In East London
Words Americans Most Associate With Hillary: “Liar,” “Not Trustworthy,” And “Scandals”
Clinton's popularity hits ROCK BOTTOM as damning report reveals MORE LIES.
Beck Calls Drudge "Evil" For Suggesting He Advocated a "Patriot" Kill Donald Trump
Co-host labels news icon "despicable, lying scumbag".
• It’s Official: Trump Has Enough Delegates To Win The Republican Nomination
• Obama: World leaders ‘rattled’ by Trump
• State Dept. Staffers Looking At Benghazi Records ID’d Hillary’s Email Address Much Earlier Than Thought
• Bernie Sanders Agrees to Debate Donald Trump
• Anti-Trump Dingbats Don’t Know Why They Are Protesting
• Trump Rips Bill Kristol: “All The Guy Wants to do is Kill People and Go to War”
• The Truth Behind The Surge In Conservative “Extremism”
Oberlin students want to abolish midterms and any grades below C
Students at Oberlin College are asking the school to put academics on the back burner so they can better turn their attention to activism.
• A Spirit Of Violence And Civil Unrest Is Rising In America
SHOCK AUDIO: Katie Couric Edited Gun Documentary To Silence Pro-Gun Opinions
That audio, obtained by The Washington Free Beacon, shows that the movie was edited in an overwhelmingly deceptive fashion.
• Shooting at New York T.I. concert leaves 1 dead, at least 3 wounded
• Woman punched in the face over Confederate flag sticker
Imminent Intervention? Greece, Italy, & Malta Close Airspace For Aircraft From Libya
Weird things are happening in the Mediterranean Sea.
The Next Wave: ‘Puppy Play’, ‘Ecosexuals’ And ‘Polyamory’
In an era when “anything goes”, some people are pushing the envelope to shocking new extremes.
• LWC EXCLUSIVE: NY Times Transwoman Who ‘Exposed’ Bathroom Issues? Might Be a Rapist…
• Canadians Could Face Jail Time for Criticizing ‘Gender Fluid’ Ideology
This Is How Much Your Health Insurance Payment Is About To Jump By
It’s official: years of warnings that Obamacare will lead to dramatic increases in healthcare premiums are about to be validated.
• Former McDonalds CEO Crushes The Minimum Wage Lie: “It’s Cheaper To Buy A Robot Than Hire At $15/Hour”
• Oil is above $50 for the first time in nearly 7 months
• “Slacking Off”: Young Adults Living In Parents’ Basement Most Common For First Time Ever
Doctors in Australia Ordered to Prescribe Fewer Antidepressants
Antidepressants are not as effective as previously thought.
• Americans are fatter than ever, CDC finds